Email Signature Generator Use it!
Emails are our primary form of communication with clients. This tool will allow everyone to have a consistent email signature which looks beautiful in every email tool our clients may be using. It is inline with the new business class designs.
1. Replace the details below with your own, then hit “copy to clipboard”
Actor, Comedianbill@decoded.com +44 20 3583 0972
LONDON • AMSTERDAM • NEW YORK • SYDNEY
2. Paste the signature into your email client
It is recommended to test with an email to yourself to double check the URL's are working/ no spelling mistakes.
- Open the side menu by pressing the Hamburger (☰) icon.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Settings.
- Click Signature.
- Make sure it is turned on.
- Paste the signature into the input field and save.
- Click the Cog (⚙) icon towards the top right of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Signature.
- Paste the signature into the input field and save changes.
Mail for Mac
- Click Mail > Preferences in the toolbar.
- A preferences pop-up will appear – Go to the Signatures tab.
- Choose your *@decoded.com email.*
- Press Add (+).
- Paste your signature into the box on the right.
- Close the pop-up box, it doesn't need to be saved.